Monday, November 02, 2009

Photos with the O'Dells!

So, I have to admit, the majority of my photos thus far are with my niece and nephews- but oh how I love it! These are Dana and Keri's babies. Well, there not so much babies any more- but I still like to think of them as so.

You can definitely see their personalities in these photos. Aidan will be 7 soon, and more than ever, I'm realizing he is quite the realist. He is so sweet natured, too. He's becoming so grown up. Elizabeth is almost 5 and her personality is bigger than ever. Although we're not blood-related, I know she is family. She cracks me up more than anything. And those big, beautiful eyes! We will definitely have to fend the boys away when she gets older. And then there's Grayson. Oh, Grayson. His latest obsession is Yo! Gabba Gabba! Half the shoot he was singing and dancing. He is definitely his own person.

Anyway, I love them and I hope you do too! Enjoy!









No comments: