Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life Update


Yup, that's right! We're starting a daycare. Well, it's a small one. Think cute, quaint home daycare vs. large center with ten-thousand babies. Either way, we're almost complete with the registration process and should be on our way soon! I'm very excited! It's funny just to think about how long God has been preparing me for this. I started talking about watching people's kids over a year ago! Then, we went to Tulsa where I had to learn a ton about licensing, rules, regulations, and everything else about kids because of my job in Children's ministry.

In other news, I'm looking at doing a few weddings this spring/summer (hopefully). Plus, I've got a whole slew of new babies to come... I just love new babies!

In the meantime, I'm just believing for the finances to come through for a camera. Not that I'd make a business out of that, but the extra income would be so nice.

Happy weekend!

No comments: