Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Baby Chicks!

My mom is not only one of the coolest moms in the world, but yes, one of the coolest grandmas. Growing up, she always let us have whatever animal we wanted: rabbits, iguanas, dogs, cats, ducks (in an apartment no less). I can't even imagine taking on all that responsibility as a single parent, but she always did it gladly because she knew what a great experience it would be for us.

So, sure enough, she brought my nephew to "look" at the ducks and chicks at the Tractor Supply Store. And of course, looking became wanting which led to buying. They are now proud owners of 6 baby chicks!

I don't have photos of all of them because, well, they run really fast. But here's a peak at a few of them!

Brendyn wanted to show them off, and I thought it only right that he do so in his Scooby Doo pajamas. I think they really bring out the colors in the chicks.
This is one was my favorite.




No comments: