Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Boes Family

It all began last fall when Patrick and I moved back to Grand Rapids. Neither of us had landed jobs yet, and it just so happened that my sister-in-law knew someone who needed a babysitter. (Yes, at the age of 22, I'm still considered a babysitter.) Being that I do enjoy hanging out with kids, and that we were quite strapped for cash, I signed up to watch her friend's kid. Who could've guessed that it was the beginning to something quite magnificent?

Since September, I've watched Callan on a somewhat consistent basis. Currently I get to spend 3 days a week with him, and just love the time we have together. When his mom asked if I'd be interested in taking some family photos, I was more than honored! I love that both my jobs allow me to be so close to so many wonderful families! And it was fun to combine the two!

So sit back and enjoy some shots from my day with the Boes family!
We started out by the Ford museum. Who knew a dead branch could be so fun?
Benny and Elise always dress Callan in the cutest Paul Frank apparel. I adore the little skull t-shirt he was wearing. Then we headed over by the blue walking bridge/the Van Andel museum. It's just so beautiful over there!
And there's always time for some fun with bubbles!


1 comment:

Julie O'Dell said...

So Cute! Such a little man!