Saturday, May 15, 2010

Maternity :: Carrie and Fam

If you know me at all, you know my love for babies! And I couldn't be more thrilled that my dear friend, Carrie, is going to have a little one of her very own! Last week we got to spend some time snapping shots of her cute little prego-self. I work with Carrie at Red Lobster, and it was so great to see her in normal maternity clothes (our uniforms aren't the cutest). She is so stinking adorable!

Thank you Carrie for letting me capture you in this amazing time of your life! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

We started the day of with some balloon shots, just because I think they're so fun.

This is one of my favorites. Ask Carrie, I loved that tree!
Her fiance, Tim, and his son, Gage, joined us. Carrie and Tim are just so sweet together, and he was such a trooper even though he's not a fan of being in front of the camera.
Another fave.

And I had to bring Gage his own balloon; it's only fair.

You can just tell how much he loves his dad.




No comments: