Monday, July 05, 2010

Engagement :: Mike & Kristin

I met up with Kristin and Mike last week to do their engagement session. They were just engaged at the beginning of June, and their wedding will be this September! They are planning like crazy!

It was a really great time to spend with them. We met at the lovely Riverside Park, which has so many wonderful spots. And, they even brought their 4 dogs and 2 snakes for me to meet. Luckily, Kristin's daughter was there to help keep the animals tame. We did a few shots with the whole fam, but I wanted to showcase the lovely moments we had with just Kristin and Mike. They needed no direction to show affection; they are in love, love, love!

Thank you Kristin and Mike for letting me capture these moments. I can't wait for your wedding in September!








No comments: