Monday, July 26, 2010

To say that this was an honor, is an understatement.

I have been following the amazing photographer, Shannon Phillips of Imago Vita, consistently for 3 years now. She has inspired me to better myself as a photographer with every post. Last year, I actually got to spend some time getting to know Shannon when we moved to Tulsa, where her and her family live. They were some of favorite friendships we gained from that experience; and we are so grateful that we have been able to stay in touch, since.

Well, sure enough, Shannon had a shoot in Grand Rapids a couple weeks ago, and she actually asked me to second shoot for her! I was beyond thrilled! And bonus, the bride was a friend of mine (who had also lived in Tulsa the same time we did)!

So, please, please, please, take a look at Shannon site: Imago Vita Photography. Check out the shoot, and then let anyone in Tulsa know about her incredible business!

No comments: