Sunday, August 01, 2010

Day at the Beach

Every week, we do family date night with my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, Carly, my brother-in-law, Luke, and their baby, Ruby. It's a grand event. It's mostly just food, talking, and great television. But, in the summer, when the television is not so great, and the weather is glorious, we let ourselves switch it up every now and then.

This week we switched it up by going to the Secret Beach. Now, I don't believe this is the beach's technical name, it is just what we have come to call if over the years. It's a real cute place, tucked away, and there's maybe 30 or 40 people there on a busy day--definitely our style.

So, we packed it up, and headed out. And I decided we need to capture some of these moments; such as Ruby, ultra-enthused to be in her carrier.
My fantastic mother-in-law. A girl couldn't ask for one better. I am so blessed!
Ruby loves her Granny (you can tell because she has her tongue out, she does that when she's happy).

The O'Dells. This is an accurate depiction of our time together.
And we'll wrap it up with one of my favorites.

No comments: