Thursday, August 12, 2010

A lovely woodland wedding.

A few weeks back, I got to venture up to Rockford with my dear friend Shannon Phillips (ofImago Vita Photography) for Anna and Daniel's lovely woodland wedding, tucked away in a majestic, yet quaint park. How I absolutely adore Michigan.

Shannon lives in Oklahoma and came up to photograph this wedding and asked me to shoot with her; which, just so happened to be the most amazing experience for me. She has been a great mentor in the photography business, so to do this was a dream.

Plus, the bonus, I know the bride! Anna's family have always been part of the church I grew up in. They were my favorite birthday part home to go to (her mother is an AMAZING homemaker--best cakes ever!). And here's the funny part: Anna was one of the photographers for MY wedding! Needless to say, it was a huge honor to be a part of this day.

Imago Vita Photography was kind enough to let me not only have the images I took for the day, but to post them, as well! (Not all photographers do that for their second-shooters.)

So, I hope you enjoy! Anna and Daniel, I wish you a lifetime of love and joy with one another. I'm so grateful to have been there!
Anna, you are stunning.One of my favorites. I love the joy.
I just have to say, she knows how to work it. I loved the archway they built for this! It was perfect for their day!
Always one of my most favorite shots!

1 comment:

Imago Vita Photography (Shannon Phillips) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.