Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Susie and Kellen's Rehearsal + Some Goats

This past weekend was my cousin, Susie's, wedding. Patrick and I were actually the videographers for the wedding. It was quite a different change of pace, but very fun nonetheless. Plus, I did get to snap some shots here and there. I wanted to post the rehearsal, but I'll post the wedding as well, later this week. Just want to make sure the newly weds get to have a glimpse first.

So the rehearsal was at my Uncle Chuck and Aunt Cheryl's home. It is just so lovely there. And my favorite part: they have goats! Real cute ones. And for those of you who are unaware, I actually had my wedding on a farm. It felt so right to see these creatures at a wedding rehearsal. So, this post absolutely ends itself with some goats.

I just had to put up a couple of Susie and Kellen. They were so geeked, even at the rehearsal. They have a zeal for life that is contagious; I just love being around them!
Oh, and Susie finds everything hilarious. One of my favorite things about her.
My Aunt and Uncle, whom I could not love more. I mean, just look at them. Just dancing it out on a nice summer's eve.
And, as promised: GOATS!


No comments: