Friday, April 09, 2010

Baby Emma

I am so excited to be an aunt (the favorite, no less) once again! Emma Allison O'Dell was born to my brother & sister-in-law on April 1st. I was hoping to be there for her birth, but scooted in just seconds after she was born. And from that first moment, she was absolutely one of the most precious babies I have ever met. She is just so sweet and cuddly.

Dana and Keri, I am so happy to be an Aunt to sweet little Emma. She warms my heart and I cannot wait to be a part of her life. As always, thanks for letting me taking 2 million photos of your family! It's my favorite.
Isn't she just so sweet?One of the only ones with Grayson actually looking at me... I guess that's your luck with the 3 year old brother.Now, I know this one of Aidan isn't so sentimental in how he's looking at Emma or anything like that. But, I just love his laugh and this is one of my favorites. I think this was the point where Grayson had hit Uncle Patrick with a pop-bottle on the head.
Aren't these shirts the cutest?




No comments: