Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's Birthday Week!

So, I just so happen to love birthdays. And I just so happen to really love Patrick. And today just so happens to be, Patrick's birthday! It may be the best day ever!

Patrick has always made sure my birthday was special. One year he threw me a surprise ball. Everyone wore formal dresses and everything. It was magical! So, needless to say, sometimes I feel a little pressure in the birthday category. And while this year, I may not have the means to throw a ball, I tried to do some little things here and there.

Like this...
And this to a photo of Patrick when he was just a little guy...And this...And the Black Eyed Peas part of me did this...And I wish I could say I was responsible for this sweet gem, but irregardless, it was a very nice birthday treat!

Happy birthday, boo. I love you beyond words. And I am so grateful to celebrate your life! You're my best friend and I can't wait to gorge ourselves on infinite amounts of cosco cake.




No comments: